EXPERIENCED SALES CONSULTANT - (FULL TIME)
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Stockton team as a Sales Consultant.
Working in a busy and well established franchise dealership you will be working as a Sales Consultant, you will be working for one of the UK’s leading dealerships selling new and used cars manufactured in Sweden by one of the car industries strongest brands. The key to success in the role is to work with individual customers to understand their needs, guide them towards the most appropriate product that meets their requirements and, finally, close the sale.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Achieving sales targets by up selling, cross selling and add-on sales.
- Developing technical expertise and knowledge as part of the sales process.
- Looking for new sales opportunities within the thinking and planning process.
- Communicating product and service information to customers.
- Understand 'non-verbal' communication and adapting the sales approach accordingly.
- Providing support and an effective after sales service to customers.
- Demonstrating a systematic approach to organisation and administration.
- Following through on requests to ensure promises are kept.
Qualifications and Skills:
- We are looking for an individual with a blend of sales ability, customer service skills and commercial awareness within the motor trade.
- A commitment to achieving sales targets; strong negotiation skills; well-developed Interpersonal skills; team player; effective time management, and the confidence to communicate to a diverse customer base.
- Company Car.
- Excellent Training and genuine career progression.
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Employee Car Scheme Discount.
Apply now if you have a full UK driving license & previous sales experience.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or call David Levett on 01642 673251